10/100M PoE Fiber Ethernet Media Converter
- Over-Current Protection & Under-Current Detection
- PD Detection Signature
- 48 VDC PSE Output Voltage
- Signal Pair or Spare Pair Power Insertion
- Large format (link fault pass-through) support
10/100M PoE fiber ethernet media converters, Which can provide power to one or two PoE Powered Devices using standard UTP cables that carry the Ethernet data. Fiber converter complies with IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4W), IEEE 802.3af PoE+ (34.2W) and up to 60W PoE, dual or single RJ-45 ports, dual or single fiber ports, and 10/100Mdata rates.
10/100M PoE fiber optical converters provide an economical path to extend the distance of an existing network with fiber cabling. Meanwhile, the adapter converter function as PoE injectors to power devices like IP phones, video conferencing equipment, IP cameras and Wi-Fi devices over copper UTP cabling.
1. IEEE802.3af standard PoE PSE compatible.
2. Built-in AC / DC power supply.
3. Overcurrent protection.
4. Choice of SC, LC, BiDi or other connectors for multimode and singlemode.
5. DIP switches to set different configurations.
6. Large format (link fault pass-through) support.
7. Standard SFP slot accepts any SFP transceiver modules.
1. Powering end devices, like IP cameras, VoIP phones.
2. Remote monitor for traffic, industrial, military control.
3. CPE’s in remote areas.
4. Military applications, Temporary access after disasters.
5. Special cases, contact our sales.
UTP port: 1-ports RJ45
UTP Rate: 10/100Mbps
Fiber Rate: 100Mbps
Fiber Port: Simplex SC, ST, FC available
Fiber Wavelength: 1490/1550nm
Fiber Mode: Singlemode
Power Supply: Built-in
UTP cable: Cat. 5/5e/6 UTP cable (the max distance up to 100m)
Light Indicator: POW, FDX, TX Link / ACT, SPD, FX Link / ACT, FDX
Operation Temperature: 0 ℃~50 ℃(Humidity: 5~90% non-condensing)
Storage Environment: -40℃~+70℃ (Humidity: 5~90% non-condensing)