24 Cores Fiber Optic Splice Tray
- Longer bending radius for fiber, It is easy operation of fiber/pigtails.
- Protect and manage heat shrink style spliced fibers.
- Suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable.
- Splice tray is applicable for wall-mounted and pole-mounted.
- Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers.
24 Cores Fiber Optic Splice Tray is an important part of the cable termination box and splice closure. Generally fixed in the middle of the cable terminal box, Fiber optic splice tray not only provide physical security, but also provide organization for fusion splices.
Fiber splice tray is widely used in optical terminal box, distribution box and splice closures. This tray is engineered for using in indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs. The compact optical splice tray designed for simplify, cost effective low and middle-sized fiber splicing applications. Each fiber tray is supplied with splice holders that secure and protect fusion and mechanical splices, the top cover is included.
Clear and smart design
Easy to installation
6 cores capacity
Excellence in fiber protection
Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers
Center holes for mounting of the tray
Optical distribution frame
Fiber optic terminal box and FTTH terminal box
|Splice Tray Model||TWFOST-24C|
|Fiber Type||Single Fiber|