LC Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Compact, pull-proof design, with RJ-45 style interface
- LC Optical pigtail suitable to PC or APC style
- Fully compatible with standard LC products
- Pigtail can be used for simplex and duplex configurations
- Plastic housing and boot made from UL-rated materials
LC fiber pigtails are small form factor fiber optic patch cord. It includes different polishing type. Such as LC/PC singlemode simplex or duplex, LC/APC singlemode simplex or duplex, LC/PC multimode simplex or duplex.
LC pigtail is with LC fiber optic connector via a push and latch structure. LC connector has a small form-factor Fiber optic connector, is widely used for densely installation. The collar comes in either simplex or duplex configurations, and can be used on the same pigtail body, eliminating the need to purchase different housing styles. Teleweaver LC pigtail using a ruggedized material that results in a latch trigger up to four times stronger than average. LC/APC fiber pigtail is widely used in fiber optic networks. LC Fiber Optic Pigtail is very popular in LC fiber patch cable and LC fiber pigtail making.
lc pigtail multimode and single mode types:
- lc/pc single mode simplex fiber pigtail 1m
- lc/apc 9/125um single mode simplex fiber pigtail
- om3 lc fiber optic pigtail 2m
- lc/pc om2 50/125um fibre pigtail