MPO / MTP Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Patented floating ferrule design ensures fiber contact integrity
- Terminate ribbon fiber or loose individual fibers
- Low loss and standard loss SM and MM versions
- Ruggedised round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
- Patented elliptical guide pin tip to Minimise ferrule debris
MTP/MPO fiber optic pigtail is a 12 Fiber Optic Connector for ribbon cable. It includes different polishing type. Such as MPO/PC singlemode simplex or duplex, MPO/APC singlemode simplex or duplex, MPO/PC multimode simplex or duplex.
The MPO / MTP Pigtail are simplex multi-fiber Cable using the MPO / MTP connector in fiber counts of 4, 8, 12, 24 or 48. They offer Male and Female MPO / MTP connectors on each end. Available in 4~48 fibers versions as well as multi-mode (62.5/125, 10G OM2 / OM3 / OM4, Bend-insensitive fiber, etc.) and single-mode (G652D, G657A1 etc.) fiber types. The MTP Fiber Optic Connector provides rapid connection of 12 fibers. The MPO connector offers up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing significant space and cost savings.
MPO fiber pigtail 12 cores
- om3 mpo fiber pigtail 12 cores
- mtp fiber optic jumper 0m3 8 cores
- mtp lc single mode fiber optic jumper 3m