ST Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Bayonet style housing for easy termination
- ST Optical Pigtail suitable to PC or APC style
- Epoxy and epoxy-less versions
- High precision alignment
- Low insertion and return loss and back reflection
ST Fiber Optic Pigtail has a bayonet-style housing and a long spring-loaded ferrule hold the fiber. It includes different polishing type. Such as ST/PC singlemode simplex or duplex, ST/APC singlemode simplex or duplex, ST/PC multimode simplex or duplex.
The bayonet style, keyed coupling mechanism featuring push and turn locking of the connector, prevents over tightening and damaging of the fiber end. The ST fiber Pigtail still widely used for multimode networks, including LANs for buildings and campuses. ST Pigtail was the first defactor standard for fiber optic cabling and ST fiber pigtail is one of the leading fiber pigtail. Teleweaver also offers the epoxy-free ST XPFit pigtail for quick field termination.
st fiber pigtails in various type
- st pc os1 fiber pigtail
- st om3 mm optic pigtail
- st/pc 62.5/125um fibre optical pigtail
- om4 fiber pigtail with st connector