Waterproof Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Low insertion loss, high return loss
- General use waterproof, adapt for outdoor hard environment
- FC SC ST LC MU connectors are available
- 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 cores are available
Waterproof fiber pigtails can be used in harsh environment. It is mainly used in outdoor connection of the optical transmitter. Waterproof fiber pigtail is designed with a stainless steel strengthened waterproof unit and armored outdoor PE jacketed cables.
Waterproof fiber pigtails are widely used in data transmission network, typical types are with 2 fiber cores, 4 fiber cores or 8, 12 fiber cores. By adopting the special structure cables and connectors, these fiber cable assemblies are widely used in CATV and other applications.
LFO provides waterproof pigtail, assemblies fiber pigtail with ST, FC, SC, LC, MU, MTRJ, E2000…. fiber Connector, Single mode and multi mode.
Our waterproof fiber pigtails are with strong PE jacket and waterproof sealed head connectors. Easily and reliable installment, long life, good toughness, and well done in the serious environment are their characteristics. Our waterproof fiber pigtails strictly according to IEC standards, the products feature low insertion loss, high return loss, good interchange ability and repeat push-pull performance, which make them easy to use.
Waterproof Fiber Pigtail with sc, fc,lc,st fiber optical connectors
- 4 cores waterproof fiber pigtail with fc/apc connectors
- waterproof fiber pigtail with fc/pc connectors
- sc apc waterproof fiber pigtail 4 cores
- lc multimode outdoor fiber optic pigtail